i really want this but i'm broke ;-;
Self-Balancing Ragdolls [For GMS2 / GMS1.4]
A downloadable asset pack
This asset will present you with a fun, and intelligent self-balancing ragdoll.
- Fully customizable ragdoll appearance
- Easy to implement ragdoll behavior, and drop into any project that uses Box2D physics
- A set of well-made balancing algorithm that can handle collision, impulse, force, walking & running, even on a slope!
- A few bonus function, such as a simple outline effect
With this asset you can:
- Make your character/enemies more dynamic&unique
- Give your characters an ability to interact with environment in style
- Achieve a next-level hit reaction such as waddling or unbalancing after being shot
How do you use it?
With just a single line of script "ragdoll_spawn()" then you're ready to go. And there's another script "ragdoll_set_segment_spr()" used to modify the ragdoll's appearance.
- Added a new script "ragdoll_define_size()" so you can set size for the ragdolls individually.
- The ragdolls can do a proper jump & can swing their arms while running now.
- They also should have a better reaction when falling now.
- Tweaked the motion algorithm for the legs, now it looks more natural when walking.
- Now feet can rotate to a proper angle when standing / walking on a slope.
Inverse Kinematics scripts used in this project is made by TonyStr.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I just bought it from yoyo market. 5 out of 5 !! excellent
awesome stuff, i buy this.soon